Friday, November 28, 2008

Never Again!

Alright mates...

Last night I was dragged to some sort of Midnight Madness shopping! I ask you...What is going on here? I don't ever remember agreein' to such a thing! Nor did I expect to find me self strapped into some sort of Children's seat.


Oh, the girls had a good laugh at Cap'n Little Jack. But I.... I is not laughing matey! Just look what they done to me! Does anyone else have this problem?


Needless to say, I stayed in the car whilst they hurried about. I don't think I shall be doing this again. At least I good some good turkey out of it!

3 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

It's your own fault that you stayed in the car. I wasn't about to let you run around unsupervised...you're a naughty little pirate!

Now admit that you had some fun on the way there and back....cause we all know you did!

Love you!

-Sir Jack said...

Uh oh...can't be leaving pirates strapped into cars Vix!! It's against the code!!! *pirate smile*

Blaznfire911 said...

LMAO!! I have learned my lesson well !