Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Oh and what a Christmas it has been! My very first! I did everything I was supposed to, and a few things I was warned not to! Just don't be telling me mum about that! *pirate smile*


Christmas Eve there was a grand celebration at the house. I've never seen so many people in here before. We played games, drank some rum, and watched for this "Santa Clause"!



Lots of food for me to munch on!

She really IS an angel!

Now I know why people enjoy wine!

Ahhh....me new friend Shakes!




I'm a lucky pirate! Am I not?


Now, I've been a bit sceptical all year about this Clause person, so I stayed up to the wee hours of the morning just to catch a glimpse. However, the rum was catchin' up to me, and I fell asleep at me post. I'm not ever sure if he came or not, but when I woke up, there was a present with me name on it under the tree!! Some timber for me ship!! What more can a pirate ask for?

That big present is MINE!


Ahhh....me first Christmas! What a blast!
Merry Christmas Mates!!

2 comments:

-Sir Jack said...

Merry Christmas Captain Little Jack!!

You surely had a good time Christmas Eve...food, wine and women!! LOL

I'm sorry you missed Santa Claus. Maybe next year, little mate!!!!

Have a Happy New Year CLJ!!!!

Blaznfire911 said...

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year Little Jack!!!

Glad Santa bought you something for your ship! You were a good boy this year!

love you!