Saturday, November 15, 2008

RAKING up is hard to do!

What started out as a great beginning to me weekend....has now turned to tears! At least they're not my tears! *chuckle* (Hey don't roll yer eyes! I am a pirate afterall)
I had me first experience with a Wisconsin fall cleanup. I wouldn't wish this upon any of me worst enemies! It be a tough job to rake all those leaves!
I can't say as I was much help to me mum. I started out with good intentions.....well as good as a pirate's intentions are...but I was too tired to continue!

Then.....as she was raking away.....BOOM! A tree fell on her car! That's right...the infamous Mini Cooper has suffered a most horrific blow! It took the side mirror almost completely off....it DID manage to take off the antena.....and scratch and dent the poor car all over! She was in tears! Now she knows how I feel about me ship! (Well when I get me ship anyway)

I decided to take a look at the damage. There was nothing I could do....except laugh. (Which I was most horribly and unjustly repremanded fer)

Can you see the dents?

Perhaps it is fate...or some other good fortune that this happened. Now I have timber to use for me ship!

3 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

*tears* I was sooooo sad!!!

You're a naughty little devil!!

Don't tell stories now...you KNOW why you are grounded!

Robbi said...

Well Little Jack!
Glad you were not in or around the car when it happened...
Nor your Mum...

I hope she is feeling alittle better about it tonight...

You better behave yourself for the next few days!!!

Auntie Robbi!

-Sir Jack said...

Hey L-J I can understand why you started to laugh at the tree on the car...you were surprised...I mean, how often do you see a tree fall on a car?? Not too often!!

Be nice to your mum today and help around the house...no chasing the pups though!! They'll tear you apart!!
~Cheers, little mate!