Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hoist the Colors!!

Arrrgggg...what a mighty day I've had! Halloween be my favorite time of year. I helped me new mum put up our decorations.....well most of them anyway. It seems that we've run aground on finding the "Dead Man's Chest" !!

However, it was not all fun and games for me today. I had to teach Lolita a thing or two, after she tried to take me treasure!





I'm gettin' to work on me ship, and rounding up as many crew members as I can. I am not sure that I like the looks of these scallywags though!

Here's a look at what I've done today! Next stop.....a well deserved drink of rum!


Hanging the Spiderweb


Hoisting the Colors!


Someone needs to do some serious cobweb dusting


RIP

Some poor unfortunate souls...


Arrrggg...thanks for stopping by mates! T'was a good day indeed! Here is the final product. Not scary enough...nor Piratey enough for me...but I'll see what I can do to work on that!


4 comments:

-Sir Jack said...

Looks like you had a great day decorating with your Mu,m CLJ!!
Looks nice!

I'm glad you a Lolita are becoming good mates, mate!!

Little-Jack said...

Me and that dog will be mates as soon as she realizes that I am the Captain around these parts.

Me treasure is my own mate! LOL

We did have a great day outside. Was a little leary about lettin' her take pics of me crew though, and when I was asked to hang that flippin' spiderweb!

I thought disaster!

Thanks for stoppin' by mate!

-Sir Jack said...

Oh, come on Little Jack...the camera loves you!! You looked great mate, helping with the deco!!!

Blaznfire911 said...

I told him that as well, but he doesn't believe me. He's refused to help me around the house until I can take more flattering photos! LMAO!