Saturday, October 18, 2008

Captain Little Jack's First Day home!

Little Jack is settling in nicely. He has made peace with the dogs, despite a few attempts on his life. He has pronounced himself "Captain", and has taken over part of the upstairs. He is working on hard on his ship, and has yet to name her. I will however have to speak with him about the nessecity to always leave the toilet seat up.

To read about his first day....go to this website:

http://pickvick.blogspot.com/2008/10/presenting-little-jack-and-cableman.html

PS- Little Jack is looking out for some good crew members!

4 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

Hi! What else can I say? I am so happy to have my very own Pirate Monster!

-Sir Jack said...

Hi Vix! Hi Captain Little Jack!!

Nice blog you've got here!!

Vix maybe Captain Jack needs his own profile? That way we can talk directly to him!! *big smile*

Little-Jack said...

Thanks for visiting my page mate!

Me mum made me me own profile...FINALLY!

What can I say...I've got to retrain her all over again!

Robbi said...

Hi Captain Little Jack!
Welcome to your new home!
Hope Mum has given you the royal treatment so far and showed you around...

Hope you get your ship together with some great pirates!!!Arrrrgggg!!!!